I paid $2.04 at the VA TN state line at a Shell station. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
the cheap place in Norton is the little full service gas station between Snack Shack and Colgard.
It is $2.14 everywhere else but $2.12 there.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I paid $2.04 at the VA TN state line at a Shell station. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
last i checked it like $1.94 in radford? might of went up though
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
in christiansburg check the Hess station on the right if you're going towards the mall from campus...should be well under a dollar prob about 1.92
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
should be well under a dollar
[/ QUOTE ]
and I was starting to get mad that gas was that cheap up there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
haha wow...just caught that...well under 2 dollars [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
it is $2.18 in BSG at Food city
Bookmarks